• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Hilary Duff

The singer actress Hilary Duff who is married to hockey heartthrob Mike Comrie in August postulates that they “definitely” want kids.but not just yet.

“We definitely want kids but, it’s funny I read on the internet all the time that I’m like ready for a baby and I can’t wait,” she said.



Hilary Duff Hair
Singer Hilary Duff promotes "Elixir" at Borders Books & Music, Columbus

“It’s just not true, I’ll just leave it be, we’d be very happy but not trying right now.”

Hilary Duff whose husband plays for Pittsburgh Penguin insists she won’t be leaving Los Angeles and relocate to Pittsburgh.

“I’m not moving to Pittsburgh but I’m sure I’m going to be there a lot,” she said.

“I have such a busy life in L.A. and four dogs and my family’s there and my work. I’ll be doing a lot of commuting I’m sure.”

The 23 year old Duff recently expressed how she hates it when she has to stay at home alone while her hunky hubby goes off to play for the Pittsburgh Penguins.

“Now he’s gone and I’m like, ‘No, you left me too soon! What’s happening?’ That kind of sucks,” she said.

Hilary Duff Shoes
Newlywed Hilary Duff takes her dog to a vet in Beverly Hills before picking up a sandwich at Whole Foods. Duff is seen wearing suede boots with black leggings and a denim jacket, debuting a darker 'do.

“But we’re used to that long distance thing and we’re going to figure it out. It means a lot of traveling for me this year, but that’s OK.”

Hilary Duff,on the other note,proves that she’s more than just a young singer, actor and fashionista.She also authored a new book titled,

“Elixir,” which she’ll be signing this week at Books, Bytes & Beyond.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed