• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Jessica Biel

Jessica Biel who is currently romancing the singer turned Social Network movie star,Justin Timberlake,has recently taken up a new way of telling friends that she loves them.She has started “drunk dialing” her pals and tells she loves them all.

“Lately I’ve been drunk dialing a lot, which is really weird,” she said. “I literally have no idea what I’ve done and I get calls the next day, saying, ‘Listen to this voicemail.’


Jessica Biel Hair
Jessica Biel attends the UK Film Premiere of 'The A-Team' at Empire Leicester Square on July 27, 2010 in London, England.


“Usually it’s just me hiccupping and saying, ‘I love you guys!’ Or, ‘I just wanted to say hey!’ This has never happened to me before by the way. It’s just started to happen to me now, although I’m not sure why!”

The Seventh Heaven star says that when she’s not that sober,she likes dance and have a good time.

Jessica Biel Clothes
Actress Jessica Biel at 'The A-Team' photocall at the ME Hotel in Madrid. Over the weekend the actress spent some quality time with boyfriend Justin Timberlake

“I’m a very fun, giggly drunk,” she said. “I don’t get mean and I’m not one of those people you get worried about. I just get very dancey and silly and fun.

lately,Biel has developed fondness over the tastes of alcohol,insisted that she’s no alcoholic.

“I like alcohol occasionally!” she said. “I like tequila, I like Scotch. I don’t have one go-to drink but lately it’s tequila on the rocks.”

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed