• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Lea Michele

The 24 year old star,who acts as Rachel Berry in the hit US TV show Glee,reveals that she did not have plans to enter the glittering world of show business.

“It was a joke, I went to support my friend…But I auditioned and I got it. It was total luck,” she said.







Lea Michele Clothes
2nd Season Premiere of "Glee".The Paramount Lot, Hollywood

“At that point, I wanted to work as a waiter or in a grocery store — I had that fake grocery store with toy food and money. I was 8-years-old but I auditioned for Broadway and I got it.

“And I went from show to show until I came out to Los Angeles when I was 21.”

Lea Michele recently shared her thoughts about the difference between living in Los Angeles and in New York.

The young actress finds it “hard” living in Los Angeles and frequently goes home to her native New York.

Lea Michele Hair
Actress Lea Michele arrives at the Blackberry Torch launch party on August 11, 2010 in Los Angeles

“I miss it,” she said. “A lot of kids go through life trying to figure out who they are. But when you grow up in New York, you figure it out, because you can be yourself there. I feel like you can’t be yourself in Los Angeles.

“It’s very pretty when you visit, but if you’re a real New Yorker, it’s hard to live in Los Angeles. I don’t like to do a lot of the things that girls like to do here. I don’t go to clubs. I have a very quiet life.”

Michele debuted on Broadway in 1995 as a replacement in the role of Young Cosette in the original New York production of Les Misérables.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed